When the weather is perfect and you don’t want to waste the day working out in a stuffy gym, why not do an outdoor workout? Maybe find some nice scenery for a backdrop and knock out an O.F.P. (own f***ing program).
Last weekend, Lacey and I did just that. We grabbed our Bose blue-tooth speaker and a drawstring backpack that we filled with rocks to serve as extra resistance.
Below is a 30 min total body circuit workout we completed while overlooking Boise, ID on the Oregon Trail.
- 2 sets- incline push-ups superset with 1 min of high knees
- 2 sets- decline push-ups superset with 1 min of jumprope
- 2 sets- tricep bench dips superset with 1 min of body weight squats (we added the backpack with rocks for weight)
- 2 sets- bicep curl (with weighted backpack) superset with jump lunges
- 2 sets- side shoulder raises (with weighted backpack) superset with 1 min of box jumps