For as long as I can remember I’ve dreamed of going to the men’s NCAA basketball Final Four. Maybe it’s due to the fact that these games are always crazy exciting, or maybe it’s because my dad and I always had such a good time busting each others chops over whose bracket was better. Whatever the case, this year I was able to finally check ‘attend a Final Four’ off of my bucket list. I’m going to tell you how you can do the same next year for $200.
I always had the impression that only super rich and famous people could afford to go to events like this. It wasn’t until this time last year when I discovered how we could fly to the Final Four, stay in a nice hotel, and go to all 3 games for only $200 per person. You can take the same exact steps we took to get yourself to the 2017 Final Four in Phoenix, Arizona.
First things first…this year’s championship game…are you kidding me?!?!?! Unbelievable! I can’t tell you how lucky we feel to have experienced in-person one of the greatest championship games of all time. The crowd absolutely exploded when Marcus Paige for North Carolina tied the game with 4 secs left. Then the roof almost blew off when Kris Jenkins hit the game winning buzzer beater shot to win the National Championship for Villanova. I caught both shots on video with my cell phone. Check them out below this post. Don’t mind all my screaming 🙂
Ok, back to how you and yours are going to go to the 2017 Final Four for $200 a person.
- lhd 20 mg cialis
write paper for you
reliable generic viagra online
how to write a good ib commentary
free karl marx essays
retin a where to buy in canada
does your thesis have to be one sentence
female viagra supplements
el viagra de que edad se puede tomar
essay planning steps
orange county library homework help
buy homework answers
bystolic copay assistance
essay on odissi dance
professional writing services atlanta
essay on hanging fire
clomid twins 2021 spike
Get your tickets
- Go apply for the 2017 Final Four ticket lottery on the official NCAA site here. You only have until May 31st to apply, so hurry up! You will pay $200 per ticket in advance. But wait Mat, that still sounds expensive. Well, it breaks out to be $66 per game since you will get to see all 3 games of the Final Four. Very good deal considering an average regular season game would cost $40ish per ticket. Also, your odds of getting selected are better than you’d think. It’s not guaranteed, but every person I know that has applied for the lottery has been selected. If you don’t get picked, your $200 will be fully refunded, so you have nothing to lose.
- Get points for free flights to Phoenix
- I’d recommend using Southwest Airlines to get to Phoenix. They have nonstop flights to Phoenix from numerous cities. You can use our referral link to apply for the 50k point offer on the Southwest Premium card. The public offer is only 25k points right now. Once you get the 50k points from this card, you should be able to book 2 round trip flights for free (depending on where you’re flying out of). Let us know if you have any questions on how to get and use these points.
- Get free nights at a hotel
- There is currently a 100k point bonus offer for the Hilton Surpass card. This offer is being referred to as Hilton’s “best offer ever”. With these points, you could book your free stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Phoenix which is right down the road from the location of the 2017 Final Four. (we’re not getting compensated for promoting this card…it’s just a rad offer that we recommend).
So there you have it, by signing up for the ticket lottery and the 2 credit cards mentioned above, you should be well on your way to the 2017 NCAA Final Four. Lacey and I would definitely recommend attending! Not only are the games themselves awesome, but all of the free festivities outside of the games are tons of fun as well! Check out the pics and vids below from our trip last weekend to the 2016 NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Let us know if you have any questions!
3 Peeps liked this so far.